Welcome new Premier Shield Insurance customers!
This page is dedicated to helping new & existing Premier Shield auto, home, motorcycle, flood, umbrella, boat, landlord, and renters insurance customers understand their insurance policy, how to make policy changes, and the fastest and best way things are done with your policy servicing.
Premier Shield New Insurance Customer Checklist
As a new customer at PSI, it’s important to be prepared when it comes time to make a policy change. We are a very small agency and we have elected to have insurance carriers service our policies so customers can receive faster service.
- Complete your application (via DocuSign or the insurance company e-signature email)
- Download your insurance company’s mobile app with links with Premier Shield Insurance.
- Review, Complete, & Return any insurance company “Underwriting Memos“, “Requests for Additional Information”, “Prior Insurance Declaration Pages”, or “Current Home Insurance Declaration Pages” to the carrier directly. If you need assistance, visit our Client Center or contact us.
- Quickly make simple policy changes to your policy:
- Make more difficult policy changes to your policy:
- Add/Remove/Replace a vehicle – Adding a vehicle is simple in easy in every state (with the exception of MA). In Massachusetts, adding or replacing a vehicle can be more difficult due to the registration process.For Premier Shield Insurance customers, “the Massachusetts Registration and Title Applications forms are processed directly through the insurance carriers.” Simply contact the company directly and they’ll walk you through the process.Premier Shield will process a Mass RTA form for a $50 convenience fee if you’re having issues with your carrier’s RTA Insurance process.
- Add/Remove a driver – Removing a driver who may be a household member will require exclusion forms. Insurance carriers may also request “Proof of Garaging” if you’re attempting to remove a household member the insurance company believes should be listed on the policy.
- Cancel my auto insurance policy – If you are trying to cancel an auto insurance policy in the state of Massachusetts, you may run into difficulty.There are 3 ways your policy can get canceled but you’ll want to avoid option 3 (Cancel for Non Payment) to avoid high cost and difficulty getting insurance in the future.
- I’m Getting Rid of the Vehicle – If you’re in the process of getting rid of your old vehicle and you’re not planning on purchasing another within the new 3-4 months, you’ll need to 1) Cancel your MA vehicle registration 2) Download your MA vehicle cancelation receipt from the RMV and send it to us with a detailed request.
- I Have a New Insurance Provider (You need a 2A Insurance Form sent to Premier Shield Insurance) – If you live in the state of Massachusetts, you can have a 2A cancelation sent directly to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Shield New Insurance Customer Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I pay my Progressive bill online?A: Yes as a Premier Shield & Progressive Insurance customer, you are always able to pay “your car insurance bill” online by logging into your policy or downloading the Progressive app to your smartphone.
- Q: Can I pay my Safeco bill online?A: Yes as a Premier Shield & Safeco Insurance customer, you are always able to pay “your auto, home or property insurance bill” online by logging into your policy or downloading the Safeco app to your smartphone.
- Q: Can I pay my Bristol West bill online?A: Yes as a Premier Shield & Bristol West Insurance customer, you are always able to pay your “Bristol West car insurance bill” online by logging into your policy or downloading the Bristol West app on your Andriod or your Apple smartphone.Q: Can I pay my Plymouth Rock or Bunker Hill bill online?
A: Yes as a Premier Shield & Plymouth Rock Insurance customer, you are always able to pay your “Plymouth Rock home or auto insurance bill” online by logging into your policy or downloading the Plymouth Rock app on your Andriod or your Apple smartphone.